You show up for work every day. Does your website? Your website represents a considerable investment of time and money. Are you getting a return on that investment? Let's talk about how your website is performing…
- Does it bring you more business?
- Does it provide a great user experience?
- Does it effectively present your message, your talents and your products to the world?
Most people think that designing a website is all about making a site that looks nice; making it pretty. But that's only part of the story. Your website should be designed to work for you!
Dependable Web Services will design a website that works for you while you work your business! We provide …
- Custom Graphic Design
- Content Management Systems
- A website that grows as your business grows
- Managed Hosting
- Ongoing website maintenance, updates, backups and training....the works!
Designing an effective website is an ongoing process. It begins with interviews, conversations, defining your goals and the feasibility of creating a website that fulfills those needs.
Dependable Web Services listens!
- Together we will identify your business goals, needs and problems and create a website that will really help you and your business.
- Together we will define the scope of your website to meet your needs and stay within your budget!
- Together we will create a great user experience. If users come to your website and have a frustrating experience, they're leaving early and not coming back.
There are three foundations upon which great websites are built:
- How do you zero in on the message you want to send to the user about yourself, your business or your service?
- What impact does your site have on the user?
- Do they easily find what they're looking for?
- Are questions answered? We know that today’s web user wants speed and instant gratification. A guy named Steve Krug wrote a book about design and web design in particular entitled Don't Make Me Think, which pretty much sums it up for today’s web user. You have a very small window of opportunity to engage users and keep them on your site.
Behavior... Often neglected in the construction of a website, this is a crucial step in web development.. Let's say you provide a great user experience. Let's also assume you got your message across. Now what? With your guidance we'll direct the user to...
- Call you
- Sign up for a newsletter
- Subscribe to your blog
- Get a quote
- Fill out the contact form
Your site should easily and intuitively provide one or more calls to action that could translate into a new customer or client for you!